Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge #52


Happy Monday everyone, Hope you all had a real nice Easter weekend.  I sure did, I had most of my children and their families over for a big ham dinner, with the exception of one of my sons and his wife who live in Chicag. so they were unable to attend.  

Well this is AHSC #52... and here is my take on it..


As you can see, I did not stray too far from the sketch. but when I saw the sketch...all I could see was using one of my daisies...so there you have it..now lets' see what you can come up with.  head over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog and link up your creation...and have fun.

Cathy
P.S.  I am still looking for fun loving, paper crafting ladies to join my team as a consultant with Close To My Heart.  Purchase the starter kit for $99.00 and receive a cricut cartridge collection of your choice for FREE ($99.00 value)
head to my website to get started
 Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! The flower is gorgeous!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great week :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your daisies. They are fabulous. Wish I had enough time to sit down and make a whole bunch of them, just to have a supply. Great card, love that you stayed with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the flower is amazing.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete