Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Artfully Sent cartridge COming SOON!!

Artfully Sent coming SOON!!

The much awaited and wanted Cricut c\Cartridge, through Close to MY Heart is coming soon!!
All of us consultants have been eagerly awaiting the fantastic cartridge, a card makers dream come true.   I know I have been waiting and watching for any news about it's release and the tidbits I am hearing is the next couple of days!!!!!





So. keep an eye out, will let you know when you can come shopping for it here!!  Reminder of the September Stamp of the Month, yours for $5.00 with purchase of $50.00 or more.


And with a $30.00 purchase of  Close to My Heart Stamps..you can get this adorable stamp set for FREE!!!!


SHOP HERE

Or do to the shopping buton at the top of my blog.
Have a great day
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment