Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Artfully Sent Features


Artfully Sent!!
Finally here

Been called the cardmakers dream..

Here is why...
It has:

*700 images

*25 cardmaking themes

*400 different cards to create


*7 card functions- Pop-up cards, Pocket

 cards,Overlay cards, Build-a-scene cards

, Sentiment Cards, Swing Cards and Picture

 My Life Cards

*An Alphabet

*Envelopes

It comes with:

*3 Stamp sets: Sentiments, Frames and 3

 Alphabets

*White Daisy Cardstock



Here is September's Stamp of the Month. Yours for $5.00 with the purchase of $50.00

This month Campaign Celebrates 30 years of creating...
Purchase $30.00 in Stamps and get the above stamp set FREE!!!!!


Happy shopping...
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment