Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Gift bags for all occassions

Good morning everyone.
I am up early this morning, to go see another grand child on his first day of Pre-K.  It is starting to feel like a little Fall is creeping in in the mornings lately...ugh.

Well today i want to share how I put some little bags together.  I was going to do a short video, but the instructions are easy so written tutorial should be good.  I am doing a lot of traveling this week for hubbies doctor appointments an car repairs. so this is easiest.




I used assorted paper packs from CTMH and will list them..
Scaredy Cat-x7185b
Confetti wishes-x7189b
Seaside-x7192b
Art philosophy cartridge-z1686
Artbooking cartridge-z1906 
inks..thistle z2640
chocolate-z2111
brads
adhesive score board
score tape
Liquid glas adhesive for flower-z679
paper trimmer
_________________________
instructions:
pattern paper cat at 5 X11 inches
cut a border from catridge or use paper punch that is 1 by 11 inches.
(Can be a little wider if you wish)
base of bag is 4 and 1/2 by 4 and 1/2
____
score  base one inch all the way around and the trim in one inch all the way around up to the score line...then I trim with an angle cut and add score tape
Then add score tape to the 5 by 11 paper


Then wrap the 5 by 11 around the base

I cut the purse fastener out fo the Art Philosophy cartridge at 1 and 1/2 inches


attached to the purse and added the brad and voila..ready to embellish!!


have a great day and have fun
Cathy




1 comment:

  1. These are so gorgeous!! I love how you decorated each of them!! What fabulous gift bags!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete