Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, September 12, 2014

Cricut® Artfully Sent


sharing an awesome video to show you some of the great features of the new Artfully sent cardtidge, soo soo many thing so do and make.

here are some sneak peeks of the awesomeness of this cartridge..





there is so muchmore to see and do, so what are you waiting for?
order yours here

Septembers stamp of the month
$5.00 with purchase of $50.00 or more

Septembers special...
this cute stamp set for FREE with purchase of $30.00 in stamps from the idea book
sooo much goodness packed in one book.  Have fun shopping.
Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment