Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy Labor day

Happy Labor Day!!


I hope you are enjoying your  weekend, I am doing a little fall cleaning and getting a start on some craft fair items.

With this being the first of the month we have a new stamp of the month here at Close To My Heart as well as a grea campaign special..




September is National Stamping Month, and Close To My Heart is ready to celebrate all month long! When you spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September, you qualify to receive the exclusive C-sized stamp set #30yearsofhappy for FREE! This special offer is part of our celebration of National Stamping Month and in honor of our on-going celebration of our founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton’s 30-year anniversary in the scrapbooking and stamping industry. The exclusive stamp set features 30 mini images and sentiments perfectly suited for 30 days of happy stamping! Plus, make sure you check out Close To My Heart’s Facebook page and Instagram during September to follow all the ways we’re celebrating #30yearsofhappy for a full 30 days!

Stamp of the Month:

September 2014: Family Is Forever (S1409)

Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5


How cute is this stamp??
start shopping now for your fun stamps this month and get a start on your HOliday card making.
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Have a great day!!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment