Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Christmas inspiration

Happy Saturday everyone, It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Maine, it has been snowing all afternoon.  Kind of pretty.  I als had my first craft fair today.  I brought my cards, and other crafty items to sell.  Was a good day, lots of people and goodies to see. 

Well, today I am writing to share a card with you, a Christmas one, and also enter it in to Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.  Anything goes a long as it is Christmas..

My card was made with Fun Stampers Journey Cardstock, ribbon, dies stamps  and inks.

I totally enjoyed putting this card together, I love the colors and the images.  I am getting excited for Christmas..are you??

Here is the link for the Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge
Happy Crafting...Cathy

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Pretty color combination and awesome scene! Nicely done! Ohhh, snow already! We have a some here in MN as well. Not ready for it yet :(
    have a great evening,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used white cardstock for needles!! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a beautiful Christmas card Cathy! Love the pretty colors!
    I also can't believe you got snow already! Yikes! I guess I should say enjoy it? I prefer no snow myself! LOL I guess that's why I live out West! Tehehehe

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I just got this bundle!

    ReplyDelete