Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2018

craft fair time

Hello crafters.. Happy October!  It is hard to belive it is October already.  I have been absent from blogging..been getting ready for the fairs in my area.  I thought today I would come on and share a few of the projects I have been working on!  First on my list are K CUP- Holders,

I  made like 20 different ones to sell at the fairs...
then I made some Easel cards with drawers to add treats to..


 I made a few Potty pop holders, thought it would be fun :)

Here are a couple of Circle/side step cards.



and many other types of cards..tomorrow I will share the candy /treat holders I am working on..




Til then.. Have an awesome day!!
Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment