Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, October 19, 2018

Winter Snowman


Hello crafters, I can not believe it, but here we are in October and we got snow here in Maine!!  We only got like a duting, but what is funn, is that a few days before we were in the 80's!!  Got to love the seasons in Maine.  I do. we just had a really beautiful fall foliage and it was one of the best I have seen. 
So, any who, I though I would share a couple cards created using an adorable snowman stamp from C.C. Designs called "Winter Snowman", isn't he just adorable??



The Cardstock and papers were from Close to My Heart and Spectrum Noir markers to color this little cutie.  A very simple card to put together and fun to receive.   Hope you enjoyed my cards today and leave a little love on your way out..
Happy Craftin...Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment