Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2018

l
Good evening crafters, Cathy here, just popping in to share a couple cards with you.   I had a live video on Facebook showing how to make some cards with a shdaow box on the inside, for got to get pictures of the process before I sold the cards.lol but I did manage one picture.  So I thought I would share what I had,  I really like how they came out..  hope you all had a great weekend,  I know I did.. I spent a good portion of it with my grandchildren.  We had a birthday party and a whole lot of fun..  Have a great night, thanks for looking...Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment