Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, October 1, 2018

FSJ October Bloom Box




Oh ...My ...Goodness...look at this beautiful  Fun Stampers Journey Bloom Box card kit that came out for October!!  For those of you that know me... know that I am a flower girl. I love flower stamps.  This stamp set is no different.
In this kit,  youCreate 4 beautiful cards using the supplies we've provided. Just add your inks and a few tools, and you're ready to go.
Kit includes:
-Full-size stamp set
-Card kits to create 4 cards
-EnvelopesfCreate 4 beautiful cards using the supplies we've provided. Just add your inks and a few tools, and you're ready to go.
Kit includes:
-Full-size stamp set
-Card kits to create 4 cards
-Envelopes
-Instruction booklet


You can find this awesome kit under the Bloom Box tab on my website...funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche


Happy Crafting  Cathy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment