Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, September 8, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge #72

Good Morning everyone, hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did, The weather was gorgeous, I got to do a lot of crafting, my fmaily is all good, what more can a person ask for?
Well today Is my turn to post for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #72, above it the sketch and with fall coming, I though I would take out my 3 Birds on Parade Cricut cartridge and do up a quick Halloween card.
I also used the Scaredy Cat paper collection from Close to My Heart, and the Perfect Fit Halloween stamp set with the Slate CTMH ink.

I had some purple gems that I got at one of my shopping excursions and can not remember the company, sorry.
Oh...and I added an Action wobble!! on the birdie vampire video below shows it in "action"


Cute, Huh?? I love Action wobble, do not know why I do not use them more.

So now..go pick out some paper and  start your post for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge and enter yours here.

Have a good day, Happy crafting
Cathy




5 comments:

  1. This is sooo adorable!! The little birdie is too cute!! Love the banners behind!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Great Halloween card for small child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Week after week you have the cutest and nicest cards. This guy is just adorable! That wobble thing is fabulous! I've never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little birdie is just way too cute for words! Great card!

    ReplyDelete